Year 4's blog

Find out what Year 4 have been up to on our very own blog. This online journal will be updated by Year 4 children, reporting on events as they happen. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Emmaus Roadshow





On Monday we went to the Emmaus Roadshow, in Chesham. It was outside the Town Hall in mobile units. But inside the units it was as if we were on an aeroplane!

We almost forgot we were in a group of carriages. (Jamie)

I really liked it when the camels nose came out of the screen in 3-D. (Ruby and Elle)

I liked the model of Jerusalem. (Daniel)

I liked the bit when you went on the computers in the spaceship. (Ben)

I liked it when you played the virtual video game. (Mike)

I thought it was interesting finding out the stuff on the computers. (Sophie)

I liked it when we went into the aeroplane because when you opened the window it looked like you were above Jerusalem. (Anya)

I thought that the 3D bit was a bit freaky because you heard slashing noises. (Sophie L-S)
I thought it was really realistic. (Elizabeth)

I think it was the best school trip ever and I loved the bits when we were in the plane! (Verity)

I liked the bit when you did the quiz in the spaceship. (Josh)

I liked all of it –especially the spaceship. (Sam)

I liked the 3-D glasses it made us all look weird! (Tobin)

I thought it was a RE lesson with a difference! (Ollie)

I liked it in the aeroplane because it felt like a real one! (Madeleine and Maria)

I liked the test part because it was all about Mary and Joseph and was interesting. (Aaisha)

I liked the mini model of the town. (Muzammil)

I thought there were only 2 things we could see and then it really shocked me when I saw the plane bit! (Oliver)

I like the 3D movie. (Isobel)

I enjoyed the computers because it really fascinated me. (Reece)

I like the cartoon in the aeroplane because it really made you think about what would happen. (Nora)

I thought it was really fascinating learning more about Christmas. (Khi)

I liked the bit where we had to go in the spaceship. (Shahzeb)

I liked the bit where me, Andrew and Muzammil got to listen to the headphones and go on the computer. It was really fun. (James)

I liked the bit that was a camel because Michael thought it was a giraffe! (Andrew)

I liked it when we went on the computer and got to do the quiz. (Saira)