Year 4's blog

Find out what Year 4 have been up to on our very own blog. This online journal will be updated by Year 4 children, reporting on events as they happen. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our thoughts on our first week in Year 4....


Our first week in Year 4:

  • We started off with a great start! (Michael)

  • At first it was really scary but then it got better. (Nora)

  • We had fun making some skeletons.(Muzammil)

  • I enjoyed doing the raffles. (Sophie L-S)

  • We haven’t had a wet break yet. (Andrew)

  • I enjoyed Maths. (Ruby)

  • I enjoyed every subject because it’s a little bit harder than Year 3. (Reece)

  • I liked ICT because it was fun drawing fish. (James)

  • I liked circle time because we got to play games. (Madeleine)

  • I liked Literacy because we did the postcards. (Josh)

  • Maths is too easy. (Ollie)

  • I liked doing the poems. (Isobel)

  • I like the idea of monitors. (Verity)

  • It’s fun doing the work. (Elizabeth)

  • I like Literacy because it’s easy. (Asad)

  • I think now I know where everything is and I know where to put stuff in the morning. (Anya)

  • I like the target board. (Aaisha)

  • I like the idea of having traffic lights and monitors. (Daniel)

  • I like all the work in Year 4. (Sam)

  • I like Maths because we get to do negative numbers. (Khi)

  • I like the Science, because it’s really fascinating. (Jamie)

  • I like the book crossing books. (Elle)

  • Maths is my favourite subject at the moment. (Tobin)

  • I know where to put everything now. (Maria)

  • I like the book crossing books because I can read them in the morning. (Oliver)

  • I like having star of the week. (Sophie R)

  • I like doing Literacy because it’s a bit easy. (Saira)

  • I like the handing in the homework star thing. (Shahzeb)