A message from Mrs Thomas.

Hi there Year 4!
Thanks for all the completed pictures of your ideas for Chesham in 2306! They are really excellent and so imaginative - well done! I thought your drawing skills and choice of bright colours were very good too. Thanks for all your interest and enthusiasm.
Mrs. Ansell passed all the pictures on to me at the weekend and I also enjoyed looking at Andrew and Ben's pictures posted on the Blog!
I hope you will be able to call in at Broadway Baptist Church and see all your pictures at The Broadway Experience display. It is there from Monday 16th October to Saturday 21st from 9am to 4pm, so you could come after school or any time on Saturday.
Again many thanks to you all. I look forward to seeing you all next time I am visiting Chartridge School,
With love and best wishes,
Mrs. Thomas

<< Home